Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is Floret?
Floret is a simple app, designed to make romance more accessible in the digital age. Flirting the old way is simply passé - Virtual Romance is fun, safe, and time efficient. Floret lets you enjoy all the great aspects of a romantic relationship without the headache and hassle. We know that the traditional dating models are fraught with difficulties, so we streamlined the process and made it fun. With Floret, romance is simply a tap away, available whenever you want, and it’s like a game to enhance your excitement.
In mathematics, economics, and computer science, the stable marriage problem (SMP) is the problem of finding a stable matching between two sets of elements given a set of preferences for each element. A matching is a mapping from the elements of one set to the elements of the other set. A matching is stable whenever it is not the case that:
Some given element A of the first matched set prefers some given element B of the second matched set over the element to which A is already matched, and B also prefers A over the element to which B is already matched.
The stable marriage problem is commonly stated as:
Given n men and n women, where each person has ranked all members of the opposite sex with a unique number between 1 and n in order of preference, marry the men and women together such that there are no two people of opposite sex who would both rather have each other than their current partners. If there are no such people, all the marriages are "stable".
Floret is modeled after the famous math and economics problem, known as the Stable Marriage Problem. The problem concerns finding a stable set such that no two matched members in a group would prefer another when compared to their current match.
In simpler terms, this means that if you make a connection it is the best possible match for you within the group!
Virtual Romance is fun, safe and time efficient! You can enjoy all the great aspects of a romantic relationship without all the headaches and hassles. And best of all, Virtual Romance is only one tap away, available whenever you want!
Forget the long, boring questionnaires you’re used to - Floret lets you login with your Facebook account. Log in today and have some fun, our app will take care of the hard work!
Floret uses your location data as a means to provide you with suggested matches. Future updates may include proximity adjustments and other features based on your location.
NO! Floret will NEVER, EVER, EVER post anything to Facebook. Privacy is sexy.
The only people who can message you are the ones you’ve already been matched with.
In order to maintain a safe, friendly, and fun environment, Floret has very strict image guidelines. This means that the following is prohibited:
- No images of sexual acts, whether real, illustrated or simulated.
- No sexually explicit or overly suggestive photos.
- No photos that contain sex props or toys, including the use of fruits/vegetables.
- No photos of any obscene gestures and/or lewd behavior (e.g. giving the “middle finger,” or using a banana to simulate male genitalia).
- No photos that feature transparent, sheer, or wet material below the waist, or covering women's nipples/breasts.
- No images that display semen (or any fluid made to look like semen or ejaculation).
- No photos that have been edited to disguise sexual acts, such as a black box or blurred filters to hide genital touching.
Crotch or Pelvic Shot/Content
- No pubic hair can be visible.
- No bare skin should be shown any lower than one inch directly above the pubic area.
- No covered erections (or other types of genital outlines through clothing) will be allowed.
- No photos that include grabbing, holding, or touching the genitals or genital area.
- No images that include hands or fingers placed in pants, or pulling underwear outward in any manner.
- No nudity at any angle (frontal, back, or side).
- No nudity where areas (particularly the genitals) are covered up by a towel, hat, or other means.
- No cleavage shots, unless a face is also included.
- Appropriate public swimwear is allowed if the following guidelines are observed: No pubic hair, no women's nipples, no genital outlines, and no portion of the butt can be visible. Swimwear photos are only allowed if they are located in a natural setting (e.g. a swimming pool or a beach).
- Pants and shorts must be worn normally, completely buttoned, and not hanging down.
Violent or Illegal Material
- No images of illegal drugs, drug use, and/or drug paraphernalia.
- No images of guns, firearms, or weapons of any type.
- No photos of violent acts to oneself, to others, or to animals—including images of blood.
- No profanity or curse words can appear in the image.
Ads or Copyrighted Material
- No image can be used to advertise services, goods, events, websites, or apps.
- No copyrighted pictures or illustrations are allowed.
- No body/torso shots without a head/face, in underwear, or without clothes.
- No crotch, butt, or abs-only photos.
- No shirtless indoor body shots, even if the image contains a face. The only acceptable shirtless body shots are those located in a natural setting (e.g. a swimming pool or a beach).
- No underwear can be visible (including any part of the underwear waistband above the pants).
Easy! Just click on the top portion of your message screen to access the menu allowing you to block any of your matches from messaging you. No one has the right to make others feel uncomfortable.
You can delete your account directly from the Settings menu. Once your account is deleted, all of your information - including previous messages and matches - will be permanently removed. We want you to have peace of mind even if you were unsatisfied with the app!
If you encounter any kind of technical issue, or have a suggestion to improve the overall Floret experience, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com